Innovative Data Center Manufacturer Datapod™ announced today that Adam Smith, Director of Operations, will be touring the US coast to coast from July 22-July 31.
San Jose, CA: Leading energy efficient modular data center manufacturer Datapod announced today that its Director of Operations, Adam Smith, will be delivering a presentation " Data Center 2.0 – The perfect storm has arrived" on 30 July 2013 in San Jose, CA.
According to Mr Smith and other industry experts the data center industry is at the beginning of a period of fundamental, disruptive change.
A combination of technological, economic and market factors have created the perfect storm, resulting in data centers increasingly engineered and constructed in a fundamentally different way than in the past and this will be the focus of his presentation.
Mr Smith said, “The emergence of prefabricated, modular data centers will have a major impact on the data center industry, in fact the revolution has already begun.”
During the presentation-" Data Center 2.0 – The perfect storm has arrived’ Mr Smith will introduce Datapod's methodology of standardized, pre-engineered and pre-built set of building blocks.
Being widely adopted as the future of Data Centers (Data Center 2.0), the Datapod System is a truly modular, scalable set of building blocks that has been designed over several years enabling users to realize the benefits of standardization, manufacturing efficiencies and reduced time to deployment.
The system has proven to help clients align their infrastructure deployments to their technology requirements-in both size/capacity, time to deployment, duration of useful life and location/flexibility.
Who Should Attend:
- Data center owners and operators facing challenges to meet growth demands from customers
- Multi-tenant and enterprise data center decision makers currently tasked with developing future technological data center strategies
- Architectural, engineering and design firms with speciality areas focusing on data centers
- Traditional back-end data center equipment vendors (i.e. power and cooling infrastructure) aiming to compete in the future data center market
- Financial professionals considering investments in data center properties and companies
- Financial professionals considering investments in modular data center equipment vendors
- Real estate and planning professionals actively involved in specifically targeting the data center industry
- Hosting, cloud and managed services companies facing increased pressure from large cloud providers
Speaking Session Details
Title: Data Center 2.0 – The perfect storm has arrived
Speaker: Adam Smith, Datapod Director of Operations
Where: San Jose Marriott
301 S. Market Street
San Jose, CA 95114
When: July 30, 2013 at 1:00PM - 3.00PM
RSVP: 28 July 2013. Contact Datapod USA Waite Ave on firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-825-9790
To learn more about this event or to RSVP please contact Waite Ave at Datapod Waite Ave email@example.com or 281-825-9790
Experience Data Center 2.0 Datapod System - watch this video
Datapod™ delivers an unique alternative to the traditional bricks and mortar data center installation. We can provide the data center community an alternative solution that maximizes their investment and increases the reliability and availability of their mission-critical facility.
Datapod is a modular data center system that incorporates innovative design and cutting edge mechanical and electrical engineering.
Datapod has extended the concept of modular data center design to include critical site infrastructure such as modular generators, chillers, and deployment services thereby providing a complete infrastructure solution for data centers.
Datapod enables data center users to deploy when they like, where they like and for how long they like, the Datapod system offers performance superior to that of a “bricks and mortar” data center facility, deploys faster and at a more cost-effective price point.